How to Show Your Work
How to Show Your Work at Paint Creek Center for the Arts
PCCA’s Exhibition Committee meets periodically throughout the year to review submissions for the Main Gallery and First Floor Gallery.
Main Gallery exhibits are usually group shows. Occasionally, the Main Gallery will feature a large solo exhibition.
First Floor Gallery exhibits are smaller solo shows, featuring a body of work by an emerging or more established artist. The First Floor Gallery is usually reserved for two-dimensional works of small to moderate size.
The Exhibition Committee will review all submissions to determine which gallery is most appropriate for an artists’ work. To have your work considered for either our Main or First Floor Galleries, submit the following materials to:
Paint Creek Center for the Arts
ATTN: Artist Submissions
407 Pine Street
Rochester, MI 48307
- Letter of interest indicating your wish to show your work in either gallery
- Images of work: 10-20 jpegs on CD (*CDs will NOT be returned)
- Jpegs should be 200-400 dpi, sized to no larger than 5 inches as longest dimension
- It is helpful to include an index print with thumbnail images labeled with title, dimensions, medium and price for each piece
- Up-to-date resume AND brief artist statement
At this time, we do not consider proposals for pre-selected group shows, or shows organized by outside curators. Artists who wish to exhibit their work as a group must submit individual entries, as outlined above. In the event that we decide to work with an outside curator, those arrangements will be initiated by the Exhibition Committee.
Artists interested in receiving ‘Calls for Entries’ for upcoming exhibits may contact Tami Salisbury at email@example.com.