Dear Friends of Paint Creek Center for the Arts (PCCA),
I’ve been waiting to say that for three months now. None of us could have predicted in early March what we would be faced with, but we kept pressing forward. At PCCA we have made our best effort to keep you informed, engaged virtually and looking toward the future. You have been patient, supportive and encouraging in all our endeavors.
On July 6th we will officially re-open our doors to all our artists friends, faculty and supporters. Registration for summer term is open and can be accessed by clicking on this web link. We hope that you will join us and continue to support the work of both providing and creating a more enriching world through art. As the Manager of Art Education, I am excited to share with you all our upcoming activities for you and your family to enjoy as summer unfolds.
- Take a class or workshop! Explore all available classes here. Beginning on July 6th our summer term includes one- and two-day workshops and six-week class options-including virtual and face to face classes to choose from. With all these choices I hope that you will find something to renew your spirit and desire to create.
- Sign your child up for Virtual Summer Camp! Our virtual summer camp kicked off on June 8th, but each week carries a different theme and new opportunities for your child to engage with our talented faculty from the safety of your home. The workshops are super fun and highly interactive!
- Become a member of PCCA! We need your support now more than ever. Become a member and receive discounts on class registrations, participate in member only gatherings or sign up for our week-long member only Figure Study Intensive happening in August. Feel proud knowing that your membership supports all the creative projects and programs of your favorite art center and memberships are tax-deductible!
- Check out our newsletter for an update on current events.
Friends, please keep in mind that PCCA will comply with the state of Michigan mandate on restrictions and social distancing. A face mask or face shield is required while in the building and during class/workshop sessions by students, faculty and staff. Increased hand washing, hand sanitizing and social distancing will be practiced. Extra time has been added between classes to allow for frequent and thorough studio cleaning. We appreciate your help in assuring a safe environment for all.
Nafeesah Symonette, MA
Manager of Art Education
(248) 651-4110 | [email protected]
PCCA is a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization and our mission is to enhance life in the region by promoting, encouraging, and creating opportunities to participate in and appreciate the arts.