All of us at Paint Creek Center for the Arts (PCCA) are saddened and concerned by the current spike in Covid cases across our state and encourage everyone to take precautions to protect themselves against exposure to this persistent virus.
In our ongoing effort to ensure the safety of all of our visitors, students, faculty, and staff, PCCA will continue to strictly enforce the following measures in response to the Covid-19 health crisis.
- Checking temperatures to screen those entering the building
- Requiring that a mask covering the nose and mouth be worn at all times while inside PCCA
- Maintaining appropriate social distance as much as possible
In addition, all participants in PCCA classes and workshops must follow these PCCA policies:
- Stay within your assigned area as much as possible
- Only use your personal tools/supplies (or those distributed for your individual use by PCCA staff)
- Limit personal items brought into PCCA to those that can be stored in the area assigned to you by PCCA staff
- In addition, we strongly encourage the use of our hand sanitizer stations and/or handwashing in the sinks located in each studio
PCCA’s HVAC system is set to run continuously and uses high-grade HEPA air filters to remove viruses from the air. PCCA staff sanitizes restrooms frequently and sanitizes studio tables and other high-use surfaces between each class session.