Off-Site Exhibitions | Submit Your Work
Paint Creek Center for the Arts is now partnering with Rochester Hills City Hall to display artwork within the municipal building.
This opportunity is on a rotating basis so that new artwork will be featured every 90-days. This new off-site gallery space is a great way to connect artwork provided by PCCA to the larger Rochester- Rochester Hills community and give artists the opportunity to have their work on display in local businesses.
Artwork selected by PCCA will be on display at Rochester Hills City Hall.
Hours are Monday through Friday: 9am to 5pm. Closed: Saturday and Sunday
If you are a local business looking to have artwork on display in your space on a 90-day rotation schedule, please contact PCCA at 248-651-4110 or submit the following information through the form below:
- Business Name
- Contact Information
- Wall Dimensions (H x W inches) available for artwork
- Style of 2D work (portraiture, contemporary, abstract, traditional, landscape, etc.)
If you are a Michigan based artist who meets the requirements below, please submit work for the off-site gallery opportunity in the form below: please write “off-site gallery” in comment section.
- Artist acknowledges that they are a resident of the State of Michigan and are 18 years of age or older.
- Artist concedes all works are original hand-crafted objects, designed and executed by the artist.
- PCCA shall receive a commission of 40% of the sales price on artwork sold. It is solely the Artist’s responsibility to determine the price of their work, conscious of the fact that PCCA will receive a 40% commission of the final price.
- The Artist understands that work is on a 90-day rotation and no Artist is guaranteed a position to display their work after the 90-day period.
- Artist is responsible for obtaining and holding any and all copy right /release of any and all persons, logos, or objects depicted in works.
- PCCA reserves the right to photograph/video tape all work for promotion purposes.
- Artist must complete an inventory sheet to be submitted to PCCA at the time the works are delivered to PCCA. PCCA will insure against loss or damage for 60% of the sale price listed on the inventory sheet for each item.