The Art Market is a gift shop located on the first floor of PCCA that offers a variety of works created by Michigan artists in a range of mediums. We are always seeking new artists to participate.
Please fill out the form below to have your submission considered for the Art Market. In the comment section, you must include a list (title of work, medium, size, and price) that corresponds with your images.
Guidelines and Information
- Open to Michigan Artists 18 years and over.
- Art Market Items must be priced between $5 – $200
- All entries must be original hand-crafted work, designed and executed by the accepted artist. Entries must be ready for display.
- No kit work or commercial reproductions of any kind allowed.
- PCCA reserves the right to reject any entry which is unsuitable in size or fragility, does not meet the guidelines specified, or is not representative of the work juried. PCCA reserves the right to control artist inventory for an appropriate mix of work.
- PCCA reserves the right to photograph work on display for use in promotions of the Art Market and for future promotion materials for PCCA.
- Artist is responsible for bringing work to PCCA and picking work up or for covering shipping costs both to and from PCCA (if work does not sell).
- COMMISSION: PCCA retains 40% commission on all sales.
- SALES TAX: PCCA collects, reports, and pays all sales tax.
ARTIST WILL ONLY BE NOTIFIED IF THEIR WORK IS ACCEPTED INTO THE ART MARKET.