The Art Market is located on the first floor of PCCA and offers a variety of artwork and product created by Michigan artists. All merchandise is curated by the Manager of Galleries, and is display on a 30-day, 90-day, or one year consignment contract.
To have your work considered for the Art Market, please email [email protected] with pictures and details about your work. At minimum, please include photos, description of the work and your average retail price. Links to your Etsy, Big Cartel, or other online store are also helpful in the decision for inclusion.. In the comment section, you must include a list (title of work, medium, size, and price) that corresponds with your images.
Guidelines and Information
- Open to Michigan Artists 18 years and over.
- Art Market Items must be priced between $1 – $200
- All entries must be original hand-crafted work, designed and executed by the accepted artist. Entries must be ready for display.
- No kit work or commercial reproductions of any kind allowed. You must hold the trademark for any logos or images used in your artwork. PCCA is not liable for copyright infringement.
- PCCA reserves the right to reject any entry which is unsuitable in size or fragility, does not meet the guidelines specified, or is not representative of the work juried. PCCA reserves the right to control artist inventory for an appropriate mix of work.
- PCCA reserves the right to photograph work on display for use in promotions of the Art Market and for future promotion materials for PCCA.
- Artist is responsible for bringing work to PCCA and picking work up or for covering shipping costs both to and from PCCA (if work does not sell).
- COMMISSION: PCCA retains 40% commission on all sales of artwork from Non-Members, and 30% for Members.
- SALES TAX: PCCA collects, reports, and pays all sales tax.
ARTIST WILL ONLY BE NOTIFIED IF THEIR WORK IS ACCEPTED INTO THE ART MARKET.