Holiday Art Market Auction
Holiday Art Market
During the holidays, Paint Creek Center for Arts (PCCA) transforms its main floor and upstairs gallery into a festive Holiday Art Market! This year the Holiday Art Market will be held from November 12 – December 19. Our Holiday Art Market offers unique, handcrafted gifts great for every budget!
Interested Holiday Art Market Artists
We are currently looking for artists to participate in our Holiday Art Market and share their original work with our community this holiday season at Paint Creek Center for the Arts.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK: Friday, October 15th by 5PM.
To be considered for the Holiday Art Market, artists must complete a full application. Incomplete submissions will not be considered. PCCA will not accept work submitted in any other way. Please read our guidelines and information below before submitting.
GUIDELINES AND INFORMATION:
- Open to Michigan artists 18+.
- All entries must be original hand-crafted work, designed and executed by the accepted artist.
- Work should be priced within a $1 – $200 range, and be of a holiday or seasonal theme to fit with the market. Artists creating work for sale at a higher price point are welcome to submit an application for inclusion, with acceptance handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Entries must be delivered to PCCA ready to display.
- No kit work or commercial reproductions of any kind allowed.
- PCCA reserves the right to reject any entry which is unsuitable in size or fragility, does not meet the guidelines specified, or is not representative of the work juried. PCCA reserves the right to control artist inventory for an appropriate mix of work.
- PCCA reserves the right to photograph work on display for use in promotions of the 2021 Holiday Art Market and for future promotion materials for PCCA.
- Artist is responsible for bringing/shipping work to PCCA and retrieving/shipping from PCCA (if work does not sell). Please note: there is a $100 administrative shipping fee to prep and return artwork via mail on top of any shipping costs and postage if it is not provided to PCCA upon arrival of artwork.
PCCA retains commission on all sales to cover the cost of: overhead, credit card fees, sales tax, insurance, and staffing for the Holiday Art Market. Commission is based on membership status with PCCA. Members receive 70% of all sales, while Non-Members receive 60% of all sales.
SALES TAX: PCCA collects, reports, and pays all sales tax. A Michigan w9 form must be completed for any artist participating in the Holiday Art Market, and will be included in your acceptance packet.