Paint Creek Center for the Arts is accepting submissions for our Creating in Quarantine virtual online exhibition mini series.
Deadline to submit:
You may submit your artwork at any time, however, space is limited. First submitted, first displayed. Work will be posted as received during each exhibit, and will mirror the ever changing conditions of the quarantine. Each exhibition will feature a maximum of 50 works of art. Any entries received after the 50 piece limit is reached for the first display (5/8/20-5/21/20) will be displayed during the second round of the exhibit (5/26/20-6/8/20). This is not a juried exhibition, but PCCA reserves the right not to display work that conflicts with the “all ages” nature of the exhibit.
- Open to all ages and mediums.
- Work must have been made between March and April 2020.
- 2 entries allowed per artist to ensure maximum display opportunities for everyone.
- Must be submitted as a high resolution/quality .jpeg to [email protected].
- Images should be close cropped, correctly oriented, and free of obstruction in the foreground and distracting backgrounds. What you send in is what is posted- we will not edit entries for display.
Submissions for Creating in Quarantine must include the following:
- Artist Name and city of residence
- Date of completion
- Title of work
- Dimensions of artwork
- 50-100 word essay about how this work was inspired by your experience during the Stay Home, Stay Safe quarantine to date.
- Retail Price if for sale.**
** Given the nature of this exhibition, we are not able to facilitate direct sales of artwork on display. However, should you be interested in selling the work, please include that information when you submit for consideration. PCCA will share your email with anyone who makes purchase inquiries.
For more information or questions please contact exhib[email protected]