Off-Site Exhibitions | Submit Your Work
Paint Creek Center for the Arts is proud to partner with Rochester Hills City Hall to display artwork within the municipal building.
Since 2016, this off-site gallery space has been a great way to connect artwork provided by PCCA to the larger Rochester/Rochester Hills community and give artists the opportunity to have their work on display! This opportunity is on a rotating basis so that new artwork will be featured every 90-days.
Artwork selected by PCCA will be on display at Rochester Hills City Hall.
Hours: Monday through Friday: 9am to 5pm
Closed: Saturday and Sunday
2017 Spring/Summer Show: May 15, 2017 – September 25, 2017
* Currently on display
2017 Fall Show: September 25th, 2017 – November 20th, 2017
Online submissions accepted until: September 11, 2017
2017-2018 Winter Show: November 20th, 2017 – March 19th, 2018
Online submissions accepted until November 6, 2017
2018 Spring Show: March 19th, 2018 – June 11th, 2018
Online submissions accepted until March 5th, 2018
If you are a Michigan based artist who meets the requirements below, please submit work for the off-site gallery opportunity in the form below: please write “off-site gallery” in comment section.
- Artist acknowledges that they are a resident of the State of Michigan and are 18 years of age or older.
- Artist concedes all works are original hand-crafted objects, designed and executed by the artist.
- PCCA shall receive a commission of 40% of the sales price on artwork sold. It is solely the Artist’s responsibility to determine the price of their work, conscious of the fact that PCCA will receive a 40% commission of the final price.
- The Artist understands that work is on a 90-day rotation and no Artist is guaranteed a position to display their work after the 90-day period.
- Artist is responsible for obtaining and holding any and all copy right /release of any and all persons, logos, or objects depicted in works.
- PCCA reserves the right to photograph/video tape all work for promotion purposes.
- Artist must complete an inventory sheet to be submitted to PCCA at the time the works are delivered to PCCA. PCCA will insure against loss or damage for 60% of the sale price listed on the inventory sheet for each item.
If you are a local business looking to have artwork on display in your space on a 90-day rotation schedule, please contact PCCA at 248-651-4110 or submit the following information through the form below:
- Business Name
- Contact Information
- Wall Dimensions (H x W inches) available for artwork
- Style of 2D work (portraiture, contemporary, abstract, traditional, landscape, etc.)