Off-Site Exhibitions | Submit Your Work
Paint Creek Center for the Arts is proud to partner with Rochester Hills City Hall to display artwork within the municipal building.
Since 2016, this off-site gallery space has been a great way to connect artwork provided by PCCA to the larger Rochester/Rochester Hills community and give artists the opportunity to have their work on display! This gallery is on a rotational schedule, so patrons are encouraged to stop by frequently to see new work.
Artwork selected by PCCA will be on display at Rochester Hills City Hall.
Hours: Monday through Friday: 9am to 5pm
Closed: Saturday and Sunday
2017 Summer/Fall Show: May 15, 2017 – September 25, 2017
2017 Art & Apples Festival Artists: September 25, 2017 – November 30, 2017
*currently on display
2018 Winter Show: December 1, 2017 – March 23, 2018
2018 Spring Show: March 23, 2018 – July 13, 2018
Submissions are accepted online through the form below.
If you are a Michigan based artist who meets the requirements below, please complete the form below. Select “Rochester Hills City Hall” in the drop down menu.
- Artist acknowledges that they are a resident of the State of Michigan and are 18 years of age or older.
- Artist concedes all works are original hand-crafted objects, designed and executed by the artist.
- PCCA shall receive a commission of 40% of the sales price on artwork sold. It is solely the Artist’s responsibility to determine the price of their work, conscious of the fact that PCCA will receive a 40% commission of the final price.
- The Artist understands that work is on a rotation and no artist is guaranteed a position to display their work after the initial period of acceptance.
- Artist is responsible for obtaining and holding any and all copy right /release of any and all persons, logos, or objects depicted in works.
- PCCA reserves the right to photograph/video tape all work for promotion purposes.
- Artist must complete an inventory sheet to be submitted to PCCA at the time the works are delivered to PCCA. PCCA will insure against loss or damage for 60% of the sale price listed on the inventory sheet for each item.
If you are a local business looking to have artwork on display in your space on a 90-day rotation schedule, please contact PCCA at 248-651-4110 or submit the following information through the form below:
- Business Name
- Contact Information
- Wall Dimensions (H x W inches) available for artwork
- Style of 2D work (portraiture, contemporary, abstract, traditional, landscape, etc.)