Off-Site Exhibitions | Submit Your Work
Paint Creek Center for the Arts is proud to partner with Rochester Hills City Hall to display artwork within the municipal building.
Since 2016, this off-site gallery space has been a great way to connect artwork provided by PCCA to the larger Rochester/Rochester Hills community and give artists the opportunity to have their work on display! This gallery is on a rotational schedule, so patrons are encouraged to stop by frequently to see new work.
Artwork selected by PCCA will be on display at Rochester Hills City Hall.
Hours: Monday through Friday: 9am to 5pm
Closed: Saturday and Sunday
(subject to change)
- SPRING/SUMMER: MAY 15TH – OCTOBER 1ST 2017
- FALL: AAF ARTISTS, OCTOBER 1ST – DECEMBER 1ST
- WINTER: DECEMBER 1ST 2017 – MARCH 24TH 2018
- SPRING: MARCH 24TH – JUNE 18TH
- SUMMER: JUNE 18th – JULY 16th
- FALL: JULY 16th – AUGUST 25th
- FALL 2: AUGUST 25th – OCTOBER 6TH
- WINTER: AAF ARTISTS, OCTOBER 6TH – NOVEMBER 10TH
- WINTER 2: NOVEMBER 10th – JANUARY 12th 2019
- SPRING: JANUARY 12TH – MARCH 2ND
- SPRING 2: MARCH 2ND – APRIL 6TH
- SUMMER: APRIL 6TH – JUNE 22ND
- FALL: JUNE 22ND – OCTOBER 5TH
- WINTER: OCTOBER 5TH – JANUARY 11TH 2020
Submissions are accepted online through the form below.
If you are a Michigan based artist who meets the requirements below, please complete the form below. Select “Rochester Hills City Hall” in the drop down menu.
- Artist acknowledges that they were a student at PCCA Art School during the past year.
- Artist acknowledges that they are a resident of the State of Michigan and are 18 years of age or older.
- Artist concedes all works are original hand-crafted objects, designed and executed by the artist.
- PCCA shall receive a commission of 40% of the sales price on artwork sold. It is solely the Artist’s responsibility to determine the price of their work, conscious of the fact that PCCA will receive a 40% commission of the final price.
- The Artist understands that work is on a rotation and no artist is guaranteed a position to display their work after the initial period of acceptance.
- Artist is responsible for obtaining and holding any and all copy right /release of any and all persons, logos, or objects depicted in works.
- PCCA reserves the right to photograph/video tape all work for promotion purposes.
- Artist must complete an inventory sheet to be submitted to PCCA at the time the works are delivered to PCCA. PCCA will insure against loss or damage for 60% of the sale price listed on the inventory sheet for each item.
If you are a local business looking to have artwork on display in your space on a 90-day rotation schedule, please contact PCCA at 248-651-4110 or submit the following information through the form below:
- Business Name
- Contact Information
- Wall Dimensions (H x W inches) available for artwork
- Style of 2D work (portraiture, contemporary, abstract, traditional, landscape, etc.)