As you register for classes at the Art School, please consider becoming a PCCA member. Not only will you save money on each class registration, but as a member, you will also support PCCA’s arts and culture programming all year long.
Memberships can be purchased online in conjunction with a class registration by selecting the Member price during your online transaction here and proceeding through check out. Click here to register for class and purchase your membership.
Memberships can also be purchased independently in person by visiting Paint Creek Center for the Arts, or over the phone by calling (248) 651-4110, or online by clicking here.
Student (ages 2-17): $30
Individual (ages 18-54): $40
Senior (ages 55+): $30
Family (same household): $50
- Exclusive member-only discounts on classes, workshops, camps and Art Anywhere registrations
- Early registration for in-house classes, workshops and camps
- Discount at Greens Art Supply (on Main St. in downtown Rochester)
- Early access eNewsletter- find out about calls for art, activities, workshops, classes and more up to a week early
- Exclusive mailings from PCCA
- Early invites and admission to PCCA events
- Eligible to submit work for juried Members Biennial exhibition
- Access to Open Studio sessions if also registered for class. Workshop, camps, and Art Anywhere registrations not eligible.
- Patron & Partner members are showcased on our website
- Partner members are showcased on our website, social media channels, and receive two free workshops of their choosing
Membership is non-refundable as it is considered a tax-deductible donation to Paint Creek Center for the Arts.
Memberships held in a minors name will be attached to a parent email address for discounts and member-only mailings.