Paint Creek Center for the Arts is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and can accept most art supply and equipment donations with advance notice.
We kindly ask that you call PCCA at (248) 651-4110 to discuss any prospective donations prior to delivering it to PCCA as storage space is extremely limited and item need changes regularly.
If accepted, your donation could be tax deductible.
Art School Wish List Items:
- Canvases, any size
- Smart Board(s), any size
- Acrylic and watercolor paints
- Drawing paper, any size and type
- Watercolor paper, any size and type
- Paint brushes
- Vinyl/plastic table cloths
Exhibition & Art Market Wish List Items:
- Paint rollers and trays (clean/new only)
- Behr Pro i300 “Dead Flat” white interior paint– 1 gallon buckets always needed and accepted!
- Acrylic display stands (Art Market only)
- Wooden clothes pins (Art Market only)
- Rectangular table cloths
- Drop cloths
2019 Art & Apples Festival Wish List Items:
- 10 5-gallon buckets
- 30 Dharma Trading Co. “indigo tie-dye” kits
- Clothes pins
- Twine/spools of string
- 500 Zip-Lock 2-gallon storage bags
- White fabric Screen printing ink
- 10-15 Screen printing frames with screen (pre-assembled greatly appreciated)
- 10- 15Fabric screen printing squeegees
- Bristol paper/heavy card stock
- White cup hooks with screws